KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

23 August 2008

What a great night in Famine 30

Today was quite fun for me, could spend my night in Famine 30 performing. Guys there were just nice, clapping all the way though they had starved for 10 hours, thanks for everything. Honestly, singing "Bleeding Love" for me is quite a crazy pick, but I guess I've sung that nicely, wish I didn't put Leona Lewis to shame, muahaha!! I was just enjoyed the high notes and little runs thing in the end, they're just nice. And of course the down-to-earth guitarist, Hui Hsing, I couldn't make that without your help, your skills of guitar is just wonderful, thanks for making my dream comes true that I could sing "Anyway" by Martina McBride unplugged, I have dreamt to sing that song for so long. This song really meant a lot to me.

Not to forget our very talented talent night members were also done a good job. One and a half hours performing by 9 persons was completely a mad mission, but we really did manage the time well. Instead of talking all those craps by Guan Han, I thought everyone was really really good. The dance were great, the singing part were bravo, and the "xiang sheng" was terrific. It's a great night for me, I hope the audience's did, too.

After a great night, I have to carry on with my assignments again, it's tiring, but I know I can make it through the odds. Lim Kok Joo can!!

xoxo.

No comments: