KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

14 July 2008

First day

It's a good day for me today, a good beginning for our MV shooting assignment, everything went well this afternoon, feel touching, feel grateful for everything. Our very first stop was Lovely Old Folks Home in PJ SS3, our talent was such a nice old lady, she's the one my group leader, Cerenna and I felt she's the lady that is the most appropriate selection out of the rest in the old folks home, 'cause we have impressed by her glorious smile at first sight, feel very warmed. I still remember she had turned us down for sitting on the wheel chair at first visit, but she has let this go this afternoon, that was quite surprising me. Her name is Aunty Alice, I'm gonna miss her for sure.

Here, "Through The Rain" by Mariah Carey is the song I'd love to dedicate to the old folks. Be every human that can make it through the rain, be strong enough to mend whenever falling, hold tighter to your own faith whenever you feel afraid. Love ya'll.

Going to the first stop from PG block.
Checking and setting up all the equipments.
It's time to say "bye bye". Thanks, Aunty Alice.

xoxo.

14 July.

No comments: