KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

20 July 2008

Footprints in the sand

Currently I'm really crazy with Leona Lewis's "Footprints in the sand". That's such a meaningful song to everybody. The song is tribute to the helpless childs who have lost somebody. It gives me goosebumps and really wanna cry every time watching its MV, it's so sad.

I'd wanna promise the childs that I'm always be there for them whenever needed that reminds me last visit at orphanage house last week. It's painful deep into my heart by looking at those helpless childs. They're so innocent, they shouldn't have this kinda physical pain as they deserved to live better and happily. Stays strong, babes! Everything will be alright.

Here are the music video footages.
You guys should have listen to this song. This song meant a lot to me, and this is somehow the music should sound. You'll love it, too.

No comments: