KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

16 July 2008

Second day

After a day of getting familiar with the DV, we became really great in managing and handling the situation. Everything went really fun and great in the second stop, orphanage house in Taman Megah. I love the children, they're innocent, they're happy all the time even they're being abandoned or suffering from syndrome down. This makes me feel really wrong and sorry when there's something not really going smooth in my life, our troubles seem nothing if compared to what they've really faced. We as normal human beings really have to feel contented for what we have and what we see every second in our lives, be easily contented, be a happy-body, always.

Many thanks to Ng Kah How, his mom, Mei Mei and for our very responsible security, "Henry". We wouldn't be so well without you guys.

I'm gonna miss those children, too. Love 'em so much! You've made me understand what's really count in my life.

"Bye-Bye" by Mariah Carey is the right song for them and me. Leave all our sadness behind, welcome home, happiness!


Setting up all the equipments in the orphanage & disabled chilldren house.


One of our characters in the MV, his name is Ng Kah How.


Me and the children in the orphanage house.


xoxo.

15 July.

No comments: