KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

18 July 2008

Third day and last day

Day 3

Our third stop of MV shooting is in the chapel and the 4-million show house in Subang Jaya. The chapel actually looks like a church for wedding. We got to the chapel around 11:05am and the sky was still raining, what a good weather for sleeping! Graphic design students were also followed with us for photo shooting. Everything was going really well until the lighting burned the tissue papers. We were completely blank for at least 3 seconds at the time we looked at the flame, we ran to it after we really feel conscious, that's really funny when I think this back.

After wedding shooting, we went to Sunway Pyramid to buy some equipments and of course to eat lunch.

After this, the time we had waited for so long was finally come, we got to the show house by 4:30pm, what our mouth really spoke was just kept saying "wah!" and "wah!". But what really impressed me were actually the lift and the garage, that's damn unbelieveable! I never imagine a house can have a lift, that's too... Haizz, just forget it.

8:30pm is the time I got home. Felt fantastic for everything.


Welcome to Sarah & Kenny's Wedding.

A 4-million house in Subang Jaya.

I never thought of a house could have a lift.

Out-view of the balcony. Damn nice!


Day 4 (Last day of MV shooting)

Before our last stop in Jaya One, we got to Orphanage House again to shoot a missed-out shot, we met the orphans and the disabled childs again, I did cry today as I looked at the helpless syndrome down kids lying on the floor, struggling like he wants to go with me. I held his hand tightly, I can feel he's really getting sufferred. It really hurts, I mean my heart. I feel I'm the greatest and happiest human in the world, afterall.

Last stop for our MV shooting was in Palm Square, Jaya One. We shoot in front of the Overseas Restaurant and the fountains, just felt great. All the extras (K-leh-feh) were amazing, shout a zillion thanks for their coming. You guys meant a lot to the MV.

KFC besides MC was where we go for dinner by around 10pm.

I got home by 11:00pm.

Behind the scene.

Informing the extras what to do.

xoxo.

17 July.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

辛苦了~
Next week is our turn to shoot...
hope everything goes smoothly too =P