KJ's Music Blog

Music - Passion - Love - Inspiration - Vocal

23 July 2008

A very musical intro of me

Profile
Name: Lim Kok Joo a.k.a KJ a.k.a Tiff
Age: 19 turning to 20 very soon
Likes: Music, Vocal Playing
Hates: Pretenders

Genre music that I prefer: Vocal, Pop, R&B, Country, Soft Rock, A capella, Gospel, Classics

Genre music that I hate: Heavy rock, Disco/Techno

Fave vocalists: (C) Rene Liu Ruo Ying (E) Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Delta Goodrem,
Carrie Underwood, Katharine McPhee, David Cook etc.

My greatest moment: Having performance in front of 2000++ audiences

My ultimate dream: Write my own song, People can get connected from my singing, ignore every single negativity and keep on singing my song.

My all-time-favorite single: "The Voice Within" by Christina Aguilera, "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, "Innocent Eyes" by Delta Goodrem, "幸福的路" by Rene Liu, "So Small" by Carrie Underwood, "Home" by Katharine McPhee, "Anyway" by Martina McBride.

Songs that I currently listen to: Leona Lewis's "Whatever it takes", "The Best You Never Had", "Better In Time", "Misses Glass"; Alicia Keys's "Fallin'"; Mariah Carey's "Bye Bye" and Tori Amos's "Silent All These Years".

Songs that odd me all time: "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson; "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera; "So Small" by Carrie Underwood; "Homeless" by Leona Lewis; "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

Personal Vocal Range: 3 and a half octaves; F2-C6; Chest Register: F2-B4; Head Register: C5-C6

No comments: